Welcome to the David Klegerman Newsletter!
As a service to our clients, we at the offices of David Klegerman and Divorce Magazine
are pleased to provide you with this twice-monthly e-newsletter and hope that the
information and articles contained within are helpful, supportive, and entertaining.
You may subscribe to receive this newsletter
|December 3, 2004 Issue
- Handling the holidays after your divorce
- Is divorce the best choice for you?
- Meditation as a healing technique
- Getting settled with your ex
- The single parent's primer
- Products and tips to help you through this stressful time
|November 3, 2004 Issue
- Learning to Live
- Cupid and Contracts
- Mediation - It Works
- Adding Color to Your
- Building a Happier
|October 1, 2004 Issue
- Managing the anger of
- Dating after divorce
- Advice from a Family
- Common mediation
barriers and how to overcome them
- Color and Mood
|September 15, 2004 Issue
- Moving beyond the grief of divorce
- Blaming your ex for splitting up your marriage
- Discovering your financial reality
- How to hurdle the barriers of mediation
- Reassuring your child during and after divorce
- Home Makeover
|September 3, 2004 Issue
- Ending Abuse
- Fighting Words
- Be Prepared
- Interview with Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D.
- Stepfamily Roles
- Preparing for Moving Day
|August 18, 2004 Issue
- Tips on looking and feeling better after divorce
- Can you rescue your relationship?
- Taking care of your body and soul
- When your ex won't pay support...
- What's the "best" time to divorce -- for the kids' sake?
|August 5, 2004 Issue
- The Power of Pets
- Making Peace: Reinventing Relationships after the Split
- The Divorce "Money Trap" -- a Lose-Lose Situation
- Advice from a Judge
- Right at Home in your post-divorce life
- The Challenges of
Becoming a Bachelor Parent
Pathways through the Grief of Divorce
Dating and the Single Parent
Life after the Divorce Process: U.S. version and Canadian version.
How Mediation can Give you a Peaceful Divorce
The Great Garage Sale
When is the "Best" Time to Divorce?
- Set Sail for a New Post-Divorce Future!
- Making your Next Marriage Work
- Divorce Recovery as a Matter of Faith
- Saving on a Shoestring
- Within a Child's Heart
- The Clutter Conquest
|June 1, 2004 Issue
- Tips for surviving
- Covenant marriage:
putting "forever" back into marriages?
- How to heal your
- What's your
- Creating a good
- How a "divorce
ceremony" can help you find closure
- Divorce as
friends...or maybe even save your marriage?
- A solid relationship
with your lawyer
- Finding common ground
- Perfect harmony in
your home decoration
- Halle Berry has filed
- Creating a satisfying
life after your divorce
| Home | About
Me | Divorce Mediation | Divorce
Articles/FAQ's | Business Mediation | Newsletter | Useful Links | Contact Me |
Copyright ©2004: David Klegerman Mediation
Services. All rights reserved.
SameDayWebSite.com built and
maintains this site.