|PHOTOGRAPHY BY STEVE SOMERVILLE
Klegerman's consistent client satisfaction
is evidence of his skill and dedication. "If I can ease tension and send people off
behaving in a cooperative and respectful manner toward each other, I've done my job,"
he says. "They come to my office in a distressed state and leave in a much better
way, with a comprehensive agreement in which both are satisfied with the outcome."
David Klegerman offers dispute resolution services for
families and business:
Family Mediation Services
- Mediation with couples with diverse background (cultural,
age, same-sex e.g.)
- Development of short and longer term parenting plans.
- Mediation of child and spousal support issues.
- Mediation of property issues.
Labour Relations Services
- Mediation of business disputes.
- Negotiation of collective bargaining agreements.
- Administration of employers duties and
responsibilities during certification process.
- Administration of all labour relation issues.
David Klegerman is a Certified
Comprehensive Family Mediator, Family Mediation Canada, and an Accredited Family Mediator
within the Ontario Association for Family Mediation (OAFM). He is the current President of
the Executive Board for the York Region Chapter of the OAFM. David is also a Roster
Mediator with the Ontario Mandatory Mediation Program and an Accredited EAP Mediator on
the national EAP Roster. His experience includes mediation at the Ontario Court of Justice
(Family Court), Attorney Generals Office/Department of Justice. He holds memberships
in local and international Collaborative Law associations. He is also a coach and trainer,
providing the foundations of mediation to Family Law lawyers intending to become
Collaborative Family Law practitioners. Click here
to see an interview with David Klegerman posted in YorkRegion.com. Click here to see
David Klegerman on the Michael Vaughan Live show, November 25, 2004. David has
co-authored a comprehensive bibliography of Workplace Dispute
- Ontario Association for Family Mediation (OAFM). Currently President of the
Executive Board for the York Region Chapter.
- Family Mediation Canada (FMC).
- Ontario Mandatory Mediation Roster.
- ADRNet EAP Roster.
- Collaborative Practice Toronto.
- York Collaborative Practice.
- International Academy of Collaborative Practitioners (IAPC).
- Human Resources Professionals Association of Ontario (HRPAO).
- Association for Conflict Resolution (ACR).
- Conflict Resolution Network. (CRNetwork).
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (AFCC).
- ADR Institute of Ontario.
- ADR Institute of Canada.